Sunday, February 7, 2010

Goodness: 6, 7 & 8

Whelp, just got back from spending the weekend with 400 middle schoolers, so I will post one from each day I was up north.
Friday: Having curious 6th graders ask me a million questions. He created curiosity.
Saturday: Witnessing seven 12-year-olds have an "ah ha" moment after hearing the cross message. He chose me to be a part of His work.
Sunday: Spending an evening eating good food with good company and celebrating the life of a spectacular woman, my mom. I am blessed to have such a wonderful mom.
If you don't know her...you should. She is the best cook in the world, she cares and gives of herself to our family more than I can explain, her creativity inspires me, she listens to me even when I'm being ridiculous, and she loves me unconditionally. She is one very special lady.

 
This is the (absolutely delicious) paella she made for Christmas dinner.
I love you mom. Happy Birthday.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

ditto...Meredith is the best!!