Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Goodness: 13-16

I went into the weekend with a cold and came out rested, but missing the cyber world writing that I have slacked off on these past few days. Regardless, God is still evident and consistent in all parts of my life. Here is a goodness from each day I slacked and God didn't.

Goodness: 13
The Olympics. It seems that somehow in all the mayhem of this world, that countries can put aside differences and conflict and share one commonality: ridiculously good athletes.

Goodness: 14
Celebrating Jordan as she prepares to become Mrs. Whitlach. Being able to celebrate the God-given covenant of marriage is a privilege.

Goodness: 15
1) In spite of it being Valentine's Day, I am so very thankful to have those I love so near to me. Mandy and I celebrated this day with people I love. Mom, Erin, Brooks, Stella, Bean, and Grandma, thank you for loving me so well.
2) Knowing that we are all a part of God's HUGE plan for our lives. We are just riding His wave. In church, Pastor Jamie used this illustration to show us what being a part of God's wave looks like. Pretty exciting and humbling when you think about it.

Goodness: 16
Driving with my windows down and Ray Lamontagne up. God created Arizona for days with 75 degree sunny weather (I begin to doubt why He created it when it's a boiling 110 in July).

1 comments:

jen byard said...

um, i love your blog. keep at it please :)