Monday, February 22, 2010

Goodness: 20-22

What a fabulous weekend I had with the Scottsdale Young Life and WyldLife leaders. From sledding into mud and staging a murder mystery to playing sardines in the dark and staying up late watching movies; I had the most fun I have had in a long time. From worshipping our Creator and spending time listening to the Lord to taking communion and praying for each other; I am blessed to be in a community of believers who are seeking Christ.
Here's some goodness that brought me through the weekend:
Friday: Excited middle schoolers who call me friend.
Saturday: The simple number three. Cramming into a 3 feet by 3 feet space with 3 people and waiting for 30 minutes for someone to find us.
Sunday: Knowing crumbs from Jesus' table is enough. Matthew 15:21-28

0 comments: