Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Behind the Tinted Windows

So remember how I said I was going to start a little series called "behind the tinted windows"? Well, of course, as soon as I think I have a great series of unusual stories to tell you, they all seem to come to a halt....until today.
I always like looking at people as I pass them on the freeway. My curiosity goes crazy over seeing confused, frustrated, distracted, happy, or dazed drivers.  As I peer to car next to me, I am often  thinking...I wonder how their day is going.
I was exiting the trusty 101 freeway today and I glanced over at the old green Buick that seemed to be driving (irritatingly) slow. To my surprise, perched on the driver's shoulder was a large bird. Just chillin' like it's a normal thing to be sitting on his owner's shoulder cruisin' down the freeway. I erupted in laughter and continued to laugh for the following five minutes.
This is to give you an idea of what this feathered creature looked like, but picture it being about two feet tall.

0 comments: