Monday, September 14, 2009

I've gone done it.

Ok, I did it. I finally started a blog. After being a faithful reader to many of my friends' blogs and countless times of telling myself, "I should start a blog, but no one would ever read it," I decided that these following things give me enough reasons to start writing via world wide web blogging.

1) I like to write (although I don't think I am a good writer. P.S. Every year I am my mother's ghost writer for our family Christmas update. I'm revealing the secret now because my brother-in-law could tell after reading the first sentence of the update.)
2) Sometimes I, myself, can't believe some of things that happen in my life.
3) I have so much to be thankful for.
4) I follow my friends' blogs, so I guess they're obliged to read mine, right?
5) Because one of my goals this year is to find a specific hobby and become really good at it, I thought I could post that adventure on here (plus it will keep me accountable to actually doing it).

Will you follow me??

0 comments: