Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I like lists and I like my roommate (and dear friend) Mandy.

These are the Top Ten Reasons Why Mandy is Awesome (in no particular order, really).

1. She leaves me cute little encouraging notes next to my bed.
2. She doesn't snore.
3. She loves my crazy family and prays for them.
4. I can tell her anything.
5. She knows pretty much everything about me and still loves me.
6. She's the most loyal friend I know.
7. She keeps me updated on all that is going on in our friends' lives.
8. She's helped me to discover my own love for some things...Cath Kidston, Shark Week, and sweet tea.
9. She lets me borrow her things.
10. She's has been writing a joke book for a couple years now.
11. She shows me who Jesus is by the way she serves.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

yes i can comment!!! Your list is too sweet. don't you love that you love pink now too???
lylas

alexis Huff said...

hahaha cute!